Saturday, May 28, 2016

Guess Who's Back (PT. 2) & About 'The Director'

Guess Who's Back

After standing there, staring at this thing, I realized I was somewhere else, it was this world, but somewhere else, I don't know where though, I watched to people fight, one with a bird mask (or maybe that was their face?) took a machete and cut the hand off the person they were attacking.
I screamed and realized I was back in the room, I turned around and saw the thing I took a picture of before. (Which I'll assume is 'The Director') I bolted back down the stairs, dropping my camera in the process, I'm not going back up there anytime soon so for now, no more videos.

About The Director 

I don't know much about this thing.
It has access to this account, and I can't change the password since I don't have access to the email account because when I started using it, it was already logged in and created.
I do believe that it is whatever that  thing is.

Anyways, The Director seems to have set up some puzzle, and I can't do much, it seems like there are cordinates or something in your guy's world, so help me out here, I might be able to get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment