Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Guess Who's Back

Guess Who's Back (PT. 1)

Me.
I'm back.
Get ready for a long post, I have a lot of explaining to do..

The last time I was acttive I posted a video called 'Outside' in which I nearly broke one of the rules this unknown thing set up in the previous blog post.

Right after uploading that video I saw something, right at the edge of the light, where I could barely see it.
So, I grabbed my camera and pointed it straight at it, this is what I got.


Right as I looked up from the camera I saw that the thing had disapeared back into the black abyss it came from.

I didn't sleep that night.

A couple 'days' later I was debating wether or not I should go up stairs. Finally I grabbed my camera and went up, step by step.
When I opened the door I found myself face to face with death, I have no other way of describing it. It was living, not breathing. It just stood there, it was different from what I took a picture of.
Alright, I want to get this out as fast as possible so I'll make a continuation later.


No comments:

Post a Comment