Saturday, June 4, 2016

Guess What One of You Found

Guess What One of You Found

Using the 'puzzle' The Director left on this blog one of you guys went to a drive in movie theater in Tulsa, Oklahoma and found...
NOTHING!
Well, that's not true, they did find something. A thumb drive with a couple photos on it.


These pictures seem to be of the same thing I saw when I went upstairs...
Doing a google image search for those led me to a youtube channel called 'The Two Amigos'
Unfortunately before I could look into it more my laptop shut down.
On this thumb drive, there was a picture of something I think might help me figure out who I am.
Doing a google image search for this led to another channel called 'SkypeUser815' 
And this time I was able to watch all of the videos, there being about twenty.
So thank you, unknown person who shared this with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment